Take great stock photos with your smartphone
Your smartphone is the camera you will never leave at home.
You most likely have one, an iPhone, a Samsung, or HTC, Nexus, Nokia. A phone with capabilities most of didn’t imagine possible just a few years ago.
I got my iPhone 4s two and a half years ago and the first thing that made it stand out was the quality of the pictures I made with it. I didn’t aim for it to replace my camera, far from me such a thought, however, while on a month long vacation in Thailand, my Canon G10 drank salt water and died an agonizing camera death. So, most of my image from that month are taken with the iPhone. The colors are brilliant, the sharpness is good and the noise is acceptable, and what’s even more important, they are great stock photos.
Your smartphone will allow you to capture those moments you would have otherwise passed by and thought: “Darn, I wish I had my camera!”.
It will help you enrich your stock portfolio with snapshots that are worth taking.
How to make sure your smartphone images can get accepted into stock:
- beware of the light, darkness is not your friend, the same rules apply for smartphones as for conventional photography
- choose smart angles, make your photos interesting
- downsize your image to minimize noise or possible distortions
- use filters from different apps, but do make sure they don’t destroy your image beyond repair
- download the image onto your computer and post process them as you would do with any other images
- compose smart, send a feeling through the image
It’s spring, it’s light, it’s warm and it’s fun, go out and Happy Shooting!
I like the article ,it helps me a lot .good job ．